USA Roads for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Am I the only one here that's has seen this (soon to be for sale) new add-on.
The moment I saw it I decided that when the CD is ready I'll buy it.
What a terrific idea, you can now follow the roads, highways, freeways to wherever you want to go.
Just the thing for the barnstormers in all of us!

Information.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=19

Screen Shots.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=7507&PN=1

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Tis is very cool, I would go for it Group Wave

Pro Member Trainee
BearsdenRed Trainee

lets hope they do a UK version next way impressed.... 😂

Pro Member Trainee
rednun Trainee

They look absolutely stunning.

With LOD9 meshes from NASA, corrected landclass files from the community and now these accurate roads, for under 3Gb the USA will never look better.

I am still tempted to get my hands dirty and insert satellite bitmaps for my house and surrounding neighborhood though. With these roads, I may even be able to work out where the house is supposed to be...

As someone pointed out in their forums, accurate railroads (especially the depos) are equally important to a pilot.

Should be out soon by the looks of things in the forums.

Pro Member Trainee
BearsdenRed Trainee

ill defo be getting it, makes the flights over USA more appealling, im sticking to flying out of Glasgow just now and heading to 5 destinations.

Rome, Oslo, New York, Mosocow, Madrid.

Going to go from Heathrow to Hong kong 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

It looks neat, I dunno if i'd buy it, I'm more into seeing other airplanes and stuff than i am into looking out the window, cause at FL350, you can't see much.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...