Missing Airports???

PoshNosh Guest

After I bought Flightsim 2002 I emailed Microsoft and informed them that they had missed an airfield off their game. Anyone that has visited Walt Disney World in Florida will know Walt Disney had his own landing strip on Disney property (right behind the present ticket and transportation centre). At the moment the airfield isn't used but I thought they might include it on the game as the landing strip is still fully in tact.

When they released flight sim 2004 I rushed it home eager to see if they had followed up on my suggestion but much to my dissapointment they hadn't. I believe you can load up 'Epcot' as a hellipad launch point but definately no disney landing strip.

Can anyone else think why this is or know of any other airfields that are missing of the game?

Does anyone have any ideas how I might get microsoft to include the disney landing strip in FS2006??

thanks

posh

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Posh,
This is their feedback site for the Flight Sim.

Good luck!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...