The raidios in the planes in flight simulater a Century of f

bnc2386 Guest

🙄 You know how in the real world that youcan lissen tomusic and you do it by the raidio stack and you put is to the raidio staishin you whant and i 🙄 well was woundering if you can do it in flight simulator a century of flight and if you can tell me how ok thank you allot 😂 🙂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:50 am Post subject: The raidios in the planes in flight simulater a Century of f

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know how in the real world that you can lissen to music and you do it by the raidio stack and you put is to the raidio staishin you whant and i well was woundering if you can do it in flight simulator a century of flight and if you can tell me how ok thank you allot

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
deKoven Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2803/fs2004-am-fm-radio-cd-player-gauge/

3rd down. Try it out and tell us how it works.
Thanks!

I got one of those. I found that; first, I don't have any mp3 files to use and second, that it plays CDs on my system very well. I listened to some oldie 60's stuff whilst flying an old PBY along the coast yesterday. And the Martin B-26 has a radio in it which has 4 old Glen Miller swing tunes. Outstanding, flying along with GM. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Very cool deKoven thanks for the information. It sounds like it is a good download (some thing different).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...