Can someone make a Su-37 please?

Combine Soldier Guest

I've been searching for the Su-37 everywhere but the websites didn't do any help! Crying or Very sad
Can someone make it for me? Thanks.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

This is for FS2002 but it should work in FS2004:

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kdl/main/50/su-37.zip?QCcm106R

Filename at www.flightsim.com :

su-37.zip

😉

Wait, what's the name of the Su-37 file again? ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to sign in to download at flightsim.

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/su37.htm

Radar

Combine Soldier Guest

But i'm not a member of flightsim though... 😞

Combine Soldier Guest

Ok, then can someone make an Su-47?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

well it's not hard to become a member.. just fill out an application... there's no charge

..same goes for avsim.

Combine Soldier Guest

But whenever i try registering i want to be that username and it says stuff like 1 word required or someone is trying to use that name which is me but the site probably thinks i'm an intruder...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

'force logout' then try again.always click log out when you're done :p

there are loads of su-37's. here is the 34 (not a suuuuper flanker), but it'sprobably the best model:

register on wspilots.com (its free and painless) and get that one, it's not bad at all. they look the same anyhoo.

Combine Soldier Guest

It's ok!!! I registered today!!!
😀

Combine Soldier Guest

Although what's the file name again and what catagory in FS2002 forums? But can someone also make a Su-47?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Try this one from www.flightsim.com

➡ su-37.zip

Aircraft aren't simple to make and as far as I know, nobody around here actually makes aircraft.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...