su-33,35 or 37 for fsx?

jordan123456789 Guest

hi,ive been searching for quite a long time now but no luck!can someone help me please?im after a sukhoi su-33,su-35 or su-37 if anyone knows of one can you send me a link please or tell me where to find one!help will be appreciated! Help!

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have a 26 in our on line store.

https://www.simshack.net/products/sukhoi-su-26-fsx-prepar3d-637

Check it out.

Radar

jordan123456789 Guest

thanks,but im looking for the jets really! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
jordan123456789 Guest

ive got an su-27,but thanks!im after an su-33,su-35 or su-37 if you know of any? 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
jordan123456789 Guest

thanks again but ive got a 34 im after a 33,35 or 37 really! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the link to the update for the fix that turns the SU-35 2004 into the FSX .
It also contains a link for the 2004 that you needed the fix for.

http://www.simviation.com/fsxmilitary1.htm

jordan123456789 Guest

thanks but were is the original file that i need to update?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
jordan123456789 Guest

thank you!one quick question,just thought id ask if you knew!all my effects,lights,smoke,water,dust ec is all pixelated!do you know why or how i can fix this problem? Help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What are your system specs.
Your computer may not be able to handle this particular download.

Radar

jordan123456789 Guest

its not just that plane,everything on the game is like that,it only just started about a week ago but its really bugging me because it looks terrible! Help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it just started a week ago then you must have loaded something new into FSX thats causing it.
It's either that or your machine is overheating in this hot weather.
You can fix that by cleaning out the dust that gathers on the CPU, fans and video card fan.

Radar

jordan123456789 Guest

OK thanks,if its that Ive loaded something in whats the easiest way of resolving that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try to remember the last time it looked good and remove everything that you've loaded since then.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...