su-35/37

Rhyu557 Guest

im looking for a good su-35 or su-37 with working everything for fs2004

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
rhyu557 Guest

ive tried those but i cant seem to install them cause i dont understand how to do it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

rhyu557 wrote:

ive tried those but i cant seem to install them cause i dont understand how to do it

Well, none of us knew how to install aircraft at one time... but it can be learned.

rhyu557 Guest

my problem is usaly unzips have a folder with the aircraft name but those 2 i dont know how 2 install can some one help me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm sure that someone who speaks your language wil be able to guide you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

rhyu557,
Installing aircraft can be hard. Normally, the download comes with a Read Me file that explains how to install the aircraft. Even then, it can still be a chore. The files above don't have panels or have the panel aliased(connected) to the panel of another aircraft that you have on your computer. Read thru the post below and ask questions for items that you still don't understand. I'm not much of an aircraft installer but many here are pretty good, we'll help you if we can. 🙂
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...