**TTT Reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

TTT has written a very comprehensive review of a terrific add-on aircraft. If you are looking for a professionals outlook about this add-on read this link.
Congratulations to you TTT and lets see you do more!

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/1664/

Radar

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Go TTT it looks awsome how does it play any good?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

He show us for one more time that he is a professional simmer.Well done TTT Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

A very professional and well-written, coherent review! Great shots that do it justice!

Thank you TTT 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great review TTT 😉

One question though. How do you walk around the cabin. I have F1 view installed and can walk around the virtual cockpit but once I leave the flight deck I am not greeted by a detailed cabin but a 30,000 Ft drop ❗ Fear

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

TTT, far be it from me to say anything negative about you, you are a source of information on most anything, but this was more an advertisement than a review. There are - in my opinion - quite a few negatives. Should this stop someone from buying the product? Perhaps not, but they should still know.

Anyway, my own review (yes, I know how it looks, but this is not a contest, really) here:

http://users.forthnet.gr/the/ndosina/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

One thing I would like to know...which is better? The PMDG 737 or the PIC 737? I know they are different models, but in terms of value for money and the overall score of them. Thanks! 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I really don't think you can compare them, they are *entirely* different. That having been said, nothing of PMDG's (except the 1900s I guess) is value for money in my opinion. Way way way overpriced. Good products, but god! Anyway, I won't rant about them again 😛 Not that the FeelThere 737 is cheap. It cost me about 54 euro. For 65 I could have gotten the PMDG, but I'm still glad I didn't. On the other hand, I like the classic 737s better than the NG ;p

There you go, hope I helped.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Thanks for the support fellas 👍

99jolegg and JarJarBinks
In my hanger I have the PMDG 737 and the LevelD 767 and they have not seen the light of day since I installed PIC737
The flight dynamics are just so much better than anything else out there,and lets not forget those sounds ❤️

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Great reveiw TTT,

I loved the screenshots you included, your graphics quality is supurb!

Could you tell me what runway textures you are using? I am using AEU7 and they don't look as good as the ones in your screenies!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hi CT,
as far as im aware the runway textures are the AEU7 addon
I say "aware" as some of my addon airports may have added some extra runway textures
The shots were taken at freeware airports and I think from the top it was France(LFRD)Greece(LGKO) and the Canarysim addon for Gran Canaria(GCLP)

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up TTT 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...