TTT can you help me?

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

TTT I have the Gainward 6600gt 128mb card and it works like a dream but AA is on 8xS which is its highest and there is still some jaggs is there any way to get rid of all of them.I now you have a Nvidia card so you may be able to help.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Do you have the Gainward Expert tool?
If not,why not 😉 ➡

Also try adjusting the AA via the Nvidia settings(under Performance and Quality)you should find that tweaking the settings via both nvidia and fs settings should sort it out

Let me know

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

No but I still have some testing to do.FEM siad that fs will not choose to have the highest AA on and you have to force the drivers to except it how do I force the drivers to do that.What will happen if I change the clock settings?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

With the Gainward tool you can push the cards clock speed and memory times,but be warned,dont over do it

Just nudge it up a bit at a time and fire up fs9 and have a look and try again
If you go too far your pc may become unstable and or the picture will start to break up
Try d/loading the nvidia tweaking tool ➡

http://www.guru3d.com/nvhardpage/

Have a read of the site 1st

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...