At first i did not have enough cash to start training BUT! now i ca n afford it. I am going for my ppl as soon as possible! i will be training at the clacton aroclub. ill be paying £99 hr. Which is alot cheaper than stapleford since there price is £135 hr. I CANT WAIT!!!! are there any ppl pilots here?
3 Answers
Congrats
GOOD LUCK
😉
I've gone for the introductry on both aircraft with engines and gliders. I'd say gliders give more of a thrill for the takeoff.
It's interesting to see those prices because man they are way higher than what we get here down in South Africa. It will cost me 185 rand for one hour on a cessna 172 and about 210 rand for a cessna 182. Now if you look at the exchange rates it costs about £16.3 for the cessna 172 and about £18.87 for the cessna 182 [per hour].
Well, I do say, good luck and have loads of fun.
Congratulations. 😉 I am coming... "ppl" as well, but until September i guess.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain