IM ON MY WAY TO PILOT TRAINING!

Flyer190 Guest

At first i did not have enough cash to start training BUT! now i ca n afford it. I am going for my ppl as soon as possible! i will be training at the clacton aroclub. ill be paying £99 hr. Which is alot cheaper than stapleford since there price is £135 hr. I CANT WAIT!!!! are there any ppl pilots here?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Congrats

Group Wave

GOOD LUCK

😉

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I've gone for the introductry on both aircraft with engines and gliders. I'd say gliders give more of a thrill for the takeoff.

It's interesting to see those prices because man they are way higher than what we get here down in South Africa. It will cost me 185 rand for one hour on a cessna 172 and about 210 rand for a cessna 182. Now if you look at the exchange rates it costs about £16.3 for the cessna 172 and about £18.87 for the cessna 182 [per hour].

Well, I do say, good luck and have loads of fun.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Congratulations. 😉 I am coming... "ppl" as well, but until September i guess.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...