FS9 Keeps restarting

just lately my flight simulator has been restarting just as im about to take off my whole computer restarts! its really annoying. does anybody know what the problem is or has anybody experianced this before?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have you add something to FS or to your system before this problem appears?

System Restore is always a good solution.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

My bet is on overheating. Take the side of the case, clean the dust from the fans, especially the heatsink.
If you can, add a extra case fan (it's easy and cheap).
Put it in the rear expelling hot air.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

My bet is on overheating. Take the side of the case, clean the dust from the fans, especially the heatsink.
If you can, add a extra case fan (it's easy and cheap).
Put it in the rear expelling hot air.

Radar

You are right. ❗ ❗ ❗ Bow Down Didnt pass through my mind but yes it seems like an overheating.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...