PMDG 747-400 ILS question

PMDG 747-400 Guest

Hi all,

How can I insert my ILS freq. in the panel of the PMDG 747-400 plz?
I only find the comm. freq. bars but not the nav....

greets

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

From PMDG support forums...

The ILS/MLS frequency is automatically programmed into the FMC when you select your destination runway during flight programming. If you don't follow the pre preprogrammed approach, due to ATC or wehter etc, then you shouldn't have to change this frequency.

If you have to land on a different runway than planned, you can simply type in the new ILS frequency and heading and input it in the LSK for ILS/MLS (around 4 or 5L) on the NAV/RAD page (I think!).

THe input format is like 110.15/062

Hope this helps 😉

thx but it is still dificult 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...