747-400 multiple file error

Pro Member Trainee
mitch0508 Trainee

hi

i downloaded a new plane called klm 747-400 and i put it in my simobjects/airplanes folder in a folder that i created called klm 747. but now when i go into fsx it says
'there are multiple objects with the same title name. they must have unique title names.
boeing 747-400 paint 1
simobjects\airplanes\klm 747'

it says that multiple times but every time it says a different file name like 'boeing 747-400 paint 2' all the way to 'boeing 747-400 paint 9'

i have searched the fsx folder to find all these 'boeing 747-400 paint' things but it doesnt find anything.

can anyone please tell me why it says this its driving me crazy! Mad

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Yes i had the same thing, i think you need to rename it somethingg other than *747* it has other files like the title and such. Hope thi helps! 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

You might have confused the installer, I'd would have let the installer create is own sub-directory rather than making it. What does the readme say?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...