Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Blue FlyAway A320

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

well.. as promised.. i re-worked the FlyAway A320 to produce this second FlyAway paint scheme. The "Blue Theme" FlyAway A320 will be available for download through Avsim very shortly 😉

..let me know what you think!

(757-200 is next.. then a GA or vintage craft when i find a good painkit)

enjoy! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I like the addition of color.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I like the addition of color.

Radar

👍

Nice repaint PG 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

absolutely beautiful! good work 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

👍

NICE!!!

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

thanks guys 😎

the blue FlyAway A320 is now available on avsim, download it here:
http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=85382

...hey i need an opinion.. should I paint the 757-200 in the original FlyAway scheme, that I did for the first FlyAway A320.. or should I just do some different scheme only? (like the blue theme for the A320)

..as far as themes and colors go.. i'm open to any suggestions 😉

..and also, does anyone know of any good blank texture paintkits for a GA or vintage craft?

thanks for your help in advance 😀

Last edited by Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) on Mon May 08, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I think added colour makes it a lot nicer - I made an attempt earlier using FSRepaint and found that a bit of colour makes it a bit more interesting. I also didn't use the default Fly Away banner and logo, and just wrote it using some lettering 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I agree with Jon, a bit of colour makes it look a lot better. I like your blue and grey hybrid. Couldn't find any paintkits but ill keep searching 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

FINALLY someone put some effort into one of these repaints. I just think you should use white instead of that really bland gray color.