Blue FlyAway A320

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

well.. as promised.. i re-worked the FlyAway A320 to produce this second FlyAway paint scheme. The "Blue Theme" FlyAway A320 will be available for download through Avsim very shortly 😉

..let me know what you think!

(757-200 is next.. then a GA or vintage craft when i find a good painkit)

enjoy! 😎

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I like the addition of color.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I like the addition of color.

Radar

👍

Nice repaint PG 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

absolutely beautiful! good work 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

👍

NICE!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

thanks guys 😎

the blue FlyAway A320 is now available on avsim, download it here:
http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=85382

...hey i need an opinion.. should I paint the 757-200 in the original FlyAway scheme, that I did for the first FlyAway A320.. or should I just do some different scheme only? (like the blue theme for the A320)

..as far as themes and colors go.. i'm open to any suggestions 😉

..and also, does anyone know of any good blank texture paintkits for a GA or vintage craft?

thanks for your help in advance 😀

Last edited by Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) on Mon May 08, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I think added colour makes it a lot nicer - I made an attempt earlier using FSRepaint and found that a bit of colour makes it a bit more interesting. I also didn't use the default Fly Away banner and logo, and just wrote it using some lettering 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I agree with Jon, a bit of colour makes it look a lot better. I like your blue and grey hybrid. Couldn't find any paintkits but ill keep searching 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

FINALLY someone put some effort into one of these repaints. I just think you should use white instead of that really bland gray color.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...