I have been a fan of Project Airbus and IFDG for flight simulator repaints/models for awhile. The realism and quality is excellent. I was wondering if anyone would consider the following repaints for the future on the A318/A319/A320/A321:> > EASTERN AIRLINES A320/A321*> TRANSWORLD AIRLINES A320/A321 (ORIGINAL WHITE/RED LETTERING)*> AIRFLORIDA A320/A321*> EOS AIRLINES A321*> BAHAMASAIR A320> NATIONAL AIRLINES A320/A321 (ORIGINAL SUNSHINE VERSION)*> NEW YORK AIR A318/A319*> PEOPLE EXPRESS A319/A320> SOUTHERN AIRWAYS A318/A319> VALUJET AIRWAYS A318/A319*> CANADIAN PACIFIC AIRWAYS A319/A320 (ORANGE SCHEME)*> > I know this is a huge request but it appears these repaints would be a great addition to the FlightSim world.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →