Looking for an expert FlightSimmer for new Vintage repaints

IFlyUFly Guest

I have been a fan of Project Airbus and IFDG for flight simulator repaints/models for awhile. The realism and quality is excellent. I was wondering if anyone would consider the following repaints for the future on the A318/A319/A320/A321:> > EASTERN AIRLINES A320/A321*> TRANSWORLD AIRLINES A320/A321 (ORIGINAL WHITE/RED LETTERING)*> AIRFLORIDA A320/A321*> EOS AIRLINES A321*> BAHAMASAIR A320> NATIONAL AIRLINES A320/A321 (ORIGINAL SUNSHINE VERSION)*> NEW YORK AIR A318/A319*> PEOPLE EXPRESS A319/A320> SOUTHERN AIRWAYS A318/A319> VALUJET AIRWAYS A318/A319*> CANADIAN PACIFIC AIRWAYS A319/A320 (ORANGE SCHEME)*> > I know this is a huge request but it appears these repaints would be a great addition to the FlightSim world.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...