Lighting the runway

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

I cannot get my landing lights to illuminate anything. I have tried adjusting different settings but to no avail. I can see the the lights are on on the plane but the runway looks dark. As I remeber I was able to see them in fs2002 before I upgraded but.... is this an isuficient system problem or a settings problem? 😞
P.S. Is it possible to assign your pitch control to your mouse wheel?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Do you have any addon aircraft? Also, have you gone into the settings and placed everything at the default just to test the settings. It seems like you have only taxi lights but at least they illuminate the runnway. Just things for you to consider.

I hope this helps.

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

I do have addon aircraft but the lights do not work even on the default 737. None of the lights on my aircraft illuminate the runway/ground. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have you add-or change anything?Did it always happens or after an add-on installation or something?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

take a loook in the key assignments and check out the landing light controls - move them about a bit, see if they're in the air or something :p

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...