FS9 requirements...

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I am having a new PC, so i was thinking if you guys know what is best a Laptop or a desk one?.
And if you can tell me the specifications of your PC, so i can have an idea of the aspects of the new pc i am going to but.
Is it ok 2.2 Ghz 80 Gb hard drive and 64 mb video card for a laptop, will this let me play fluid? 😕

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fluid maybe but with your graphics settings from medium>low. Dont expect the best textures cause of the 64MB GFX.... Crying or Very sad
We cant say that desktops or lap tops are good or bad...It depends on your wallet... 😉
The fact is that desktops are quite more flexible in upgrades than Lap-tops.

Pro Member Captain

Ok. Thanks, i am gettina a Laptop, i need it for the university.
What do you think about the "Toshiba Stellite". New one. ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain

Dont now but is not there in the laptop models list.
I saw it, the other day in Office depot, it was 2,400 USD, but of cours i am living in Mexico. /3.33 Gh, 10224 Mb RAM and 1000 Mb Hard disk space).
I have at the moment a Toshiba Satellite 1805. An the FS9 is so slow.
Imagin, it is a 256 Mb RAM, 20 Gb Hard disc, 8 Mb video card. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

One thing is for sure.As you describe these two models(the one you have and the one you want to buy)im sure that you will notice many differences. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Yes i think the same...
It is a very goos Pc, but old 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...