Eaglesoft Cirrus (CrashGordon help me out here)

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Ok CG well I know that you have the SR-22 but my question to you and to everyone is how is there Cirrus SR-20? My main reason is because I want a nice 4 seater single piston that this looks great. I am also getting a overhaul on my computer so I know that my computer will be able to handle it even better then. Also I was going to get the RXP GNS430 and the Professional Expansion pack too. But my new systems specs in a few weeks will be....

Pentium 4 2.8Ghz
1.5 gig RAM
19" Flat Screen Monitor
PNY 6800 GS 256 MB/ AGP Vid. Card

But can someone give me feedback on the Eaglesoft SR-20 or even the SR-22 if that is much better.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Pardon me if I step in here Jared. I own the Eaglesoft SR22 and it is one of my most prized aircraft. From what I understand the biggest difference between the two is performance. The SR22 takes off, climbs, and flies faster than the SR20 so why would you want the 20? For only a few dollars more the SR22 is a much better deal.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

My thought is that the 22 is a bit better than the 20, but in any event, I run the 22 on a 2.8GHz 512MB with an onboard Intel graphics chip. I run it without the v/c, but the system you are describing would have no problem with either plane even with the v/c.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...