Ok I've finally made up my mind

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Wel yes, now I have made up my mind. I am not going to get the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-20 or the F1 Pilatus PC-12. But I am going to get the Carenado's Cessna 182 Skylane II RG. I looks amazing and just seems great. I love GA flying and I love older airplanes. This just is a perfect match.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Jared wrote:

Wel yes, now I have made up my mind. I am not going to get the Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-20 or the F1 Pilatus PC-12. But I am going to get the Carenado's Cessna 182 Skylane II RG. I looks amazing and just seems great. I love GA flying and I love older airplanes. This just is a perfect match.

I have got the Pilatus PC-12. It is excellent. I trust that you will enjoy the others my friend.
🙂

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I was just looking at that one last night!

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0705/c182r/c182r.htm

They seemed to like it very much, let us know how it is, it may be on my list 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I looked it over and read the review. I am sure you will enjoy it. I grabbed their two free downloads, just to take a look. (Oops, they are for FS2000).

Until recently, I hadn't been interested in GA flying, but after a bunch of short runs for the VA I fly for and medium to long runs for my "private" airline, and those clandestine things I was doing with the C-130, I felt the need to relax and have fun. So I got FSD's Cessna 337 dual prop (push/pull) and on weekends, I have it parked at St. Maarten where I fly around the Carribean just to enjoy the scenery.

Have fun with your new plane.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I just got her today. AMAZING. I love it. I don't know what else to say. If you love GA flying. You should get it.

Pro Member Captain

I just picked it up today too. I'm very happy with the frame rates and visuals. I LOVE the radio stack! But sadly, I havn't tested the flight model yet. I was all set to use in a VFR flyin today out in the SFO area on VATSIM, but the general consensus was to fly at about 160 kts, and the 182 definitly can't pull that off 😉 . I'll try it out this week sometime

Pro Member Captain

Wow Jared, you weren't kidding 😳

This plane has definitliy moved up to one of the best in my hanger overnight! Simply amazing!

The performance of this bird is incredible, it's actually a real JOY to fly! The VC is stunning too, much better than I would've anticipated. Thanks for spotting this one!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...