i've just signed up for vatsim but don't know what to do to get flying, their site is not very helpful
4 Answers
Go to www.vatsim.net and click on "New Pilots Start Here" on the left hand side. Then click on Software Setup and any other areas you need information on. It contains all of the information you'll need.
ok i'll give it another go
If you have any further problems, join their forums. You'll get more help than you can deal with. 😂
The site is helpful but it takes some reading, I won't lie to you. If you have any specific questions, I'll try to help in this forum too - and anyone else who flies on VATSIM 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain