Repaint an aircraft service?

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Hey,
Could someone reapint an aircraft for me? Pleeeeze?
Don't care what plane but I would like it to be blue all over with the words
"rootsrockreggae" written on the side somewhere. Also, it would be nice to have the rasta colours somewhere. (red, green, yellow)
Cheers
Lenin

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I can have a go for you if you like, but don't be expecting anything spectacular 🙄

😉

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I'll take a crack at painting a plane for ya. Probaly won't be that great of quality. You never know.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

i don't mind, i m just glad someone will do it for me.
cheers

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Here's what I have so far. I need many more suggestions from you Lenin:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

My attempt...

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

nice attempts, what do you guys use to paint them?

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I'm likin both
maybe a darker blue on the second one and the words all joined up like "rootsrockreggae

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Lenin,
When I read your post - I thought - what does an 80 year old know about RootsRockReggae - absolutely nothing - Dave I said, there's always Google - her is the result of my research - it would appear that RRR is bright and gaudy, so have tried to reflect this in my paint.

There are still some rough edges and not completely finished - and wont be until I start doodling again !!!

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

80yr old???
I am a big fan of Bob Marley and like that song. It is also the name of my website (hehe) Reggae is my fav music. I know it is strange to think that I, the great lenin (not) is a reggae fan but it is true.
Thanks by the way.
that is a wicked repaint.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

80yr old???

i would imagine he is more like 150yr old, if you are talking about Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (the real Lenin) cause he died in 1924 aged 54, i think Read

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...