No Radio Contact in FS2000?

Infared-Guest Guest

hi guys,

SORRY IF ITS A STUPID QUESTION!

i played fs2002 or fs2004 wid my friend, in it u can ask for clearance and switch stations when the tower tells u wat to press. but in fs2000, i cant find those options, the tower doesnt even speak to me, i just takeoff/land.
i tried switching to diff frequencies, nothing happend. some1 please help me! sorry if its a newbie/stupid question 😞

Thx

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Infared-Guest Guest

and um, i took lessons with "rob" and after the how to takeoff one, he said to do chapters 6 and 7. where can i found these?

sorry for all these stupid/newbie questions. im new to FS2000

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry I never had 2000, you'll have to wait until a member answers you or TTT or Flyaway show up in about 4 hours.
Radar

Infared-Guest Guest

well, can u please then tell me how u get radio transmissions in 2004 or w/e? i doubt it will be VERY different

ty

saq,e thing with me i can only get the contcat in the missions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 fs2000 OMG I can't remember that far back, I will have to go to the TTT Towers vault and find it

Now then........ where did I put my torch

Back soon(I hope,its dark in there Fear )

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ninja Im back and its too dark(I will find it later) but I found this little lot for fs2000 ➡

Its a big set of Q & As for 2000 and one of the last entries of section 5 (Flying) it says ➡
"FS2000 itself does not support atc, except for some adventures and ATIS."

So it looks like there is no ATC (when I find it I will check)
But there are loads of tips there for you

Also found this site (I dont know if the d/loads work)

TTT

robbier Guest

i do not think FS2000 has ATC, anyway.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...