system time in flightsim

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

in flightsim settings/general i hve use system time checked but the next time i use flightsime the day is out by one day my system time is correct

can anyone help, jimimac

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I experience that same bug. FS9 never updates to system time even though I have it selected. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I was just surfing for information and came across this, Is it of any help to you.

When I use the Real-World Weather feature, the weather in the game is either incorrect or is the same every day.
- Quit Flight Simulator.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet files, and then click OK.
- Start Flight Simulator, and then open the flight that you want to fly.
- On the World menu, click Weather, then click Real-world weather.
- Click OK.
- Flight Simulator updates the weather to the current conditions for the flight's current location.
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

My weather updates perfectly, whether I option for real world weather static or updated. It is the time option that does not work. It seems to be stuck on Flight Time only.

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

the weather is not the problem, if istart fs9 and go to the create a flight screen the time is ok but the day is out by one day, if i correct the day/time and create a flight and save the flight as the default the next time i start fs the day is still wrong but when i select the default flight the date and time are correct. how do i get fs to start with the correct date/time everytime it starts up

jimimac

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Embarassed Sorry I must have misunderstood what you wanted. I hope this is it.

Let us know if this helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316972

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836185

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...