in flightsim settings/general i hve use system time checked but the next time i use flightsime the day is out by one day my system time is correct
can anyone help, jimimac
I experience that same bug. FS9 never updates to system time even though I have it selected.
I was just surfing for information and came across this, Is it of any help to you.
When I use the Real-World Weather feature, the weather in the game is either incorrect or is the same every day.
- Quit Flight Simulator.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet files, and then click OK.
- Start Flight Simulator, and then open the flight that you want to fly.
- On the World menu, click Weather, then click Real-world weather.
- Click OK.
- Flight Simulator updates the weather to the current conditions for the flight's current location.
My weather updates perfectly, whether I option for real world weather static or updated. It is the time option that does not work. It seems to be stuck on Flight Time only.
the weather is not the problem, if istart fs9 and go to the create a flight screen the time is ok but the day is out by one day, if i correct the day/time and create a flight and save the flight as the default the next time i start fs the day is still wrong but when i select the default flight the date and time are correct. how do i get fs to start with the correct date/time everytime it starts up
Sorry I must have misunderstood what you wanted. I hope this is it.
Let us know if this helps.