default planes

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Do you think the default aircraft in fs2004 would be payware?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

What do you mean? Do you mean are there payware aircraft of the default versions in FS9?

If you do, then name the craft and I'm sure a payware version can be found for you.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I'm not sure I really understand that question Oreo.

Could you elaborate??

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

i'm saying do you think the default planes in fs9 would be payware if they were not on fs9 and somewhere on the internet? Or would they be good enough to be payware?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The reason there are so many planes available is because MS didn't put much effort into their planes.

So they would be payware only if there were people willing to buy such mediocre models.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

oreo005 wrote:

i'm saying do you think the default planes in fs9 would be payware if they were not on fs9 and somewhere on the internet? Or would they be good enough to be payware?

I think I know what you're saying. Its a matter of comfort. The default planes are trusty - decent aircraft models, compatable panel, etc. Add-ons can be a bit more of an adventure - sometimes with freeware, you get what you pay for 😳 .
Of course, there is plenty of freeware that blows the default fs9 craft away. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

if the default models were, instead, downloadable models separate from FS9.. i'd have to say they'd be freeware. i mean, just look at some of the freeware models out there.. such as projectopensky or iFDG. they're much better quality than default crafts, and still free.

..although then again.. abacus charges for their aircrafts, lol 😂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I think theywill be paywere to, but i don´t think those models are midiocre, they are very good, to me o f coures there are better ones, but as good ones are almost everyware, worst are there too... Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...