pushback

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi all

well since i bought fs9 i have never been able to puch back properly, i know that shift + p pushes you back but then it tell u if you want to move left or right to press shift + p + 1 or 2. it never works for me, my plane just reads the shift + p bit, has anyone had the same problem?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Press Shift + P and then a directional key immediately afterwards. In my expierience...its not very effective, but does work if you time it right 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Hit shift+P to push back. While the aircraft is moving back, hit 1 or 2 (above the letter keys) to turn the aircraft left or right. Be patient, it takes about the length of the aircraft for the turn to begin. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

I have the same problem. Evil or Very Mad 😞 I will have to try some of these suggestions. 🙂 Idea

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Another approach would be to add a pushback gauge.

File Description:
This archive contains version 4.0 of my "groundhandling" gauges, like automated pushback with conversation sounds, a Taxispeed controller using throttle AND brake settings, an arming switch that activates Taxispeed after a landing (incl. setting flaps, spoilers, autobrakes Off), Brakes sound, etc...., and can be added to any FS2004 (!!) aircraft panel. New in V4.0: 1. Better sound mechanism (using Doug Dawsons XMLsound gauge), with advantages: - Individually adjustable sound volumes. - No more "mis-use" of the ADF1 frequency, so no more SoundOn/Off function needed. 2. Reworked bitmaps and code. 3. State-dependant tooltips. 4. Straight pushback before turn is now in meters instead of seconds. By Rob Barendregt.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rcbgh-40.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...