Pushback vehicle

Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

hey guys just wandering if there is any downloads for a or the pushback vehicle that u can drive and pushback other aircraft 🙂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

Cool thanks heaps 😀
but i have already downloaded the that vehicle on this website but havent worked out how to push the aircraft back. if you could tell me then i would be happy also what aircraft can i push back and should i download the panel on simviation.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's simple, this is from the Readme file:

There is 2 different towing bar avalaible with lights keys
>the front bar is used for pushback, use the PANEL LIGHT key to connect it to the tractor (on my FlightSim it's "SHIFT+L").
>the back bar is used to tow aircraft (to hangar), use the LANDING LIGHT key to connect it to the tractor (on my FlightSim it's "CTRL+L").

I couldn't have explained it any better myself.

Whether or not you want the panel is up to you. You don't need it, but it might be a nice addition.

Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

i Have read the readme file and i can connect the two bars but i cant connect to the aircraft any ideas??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...