Hi, i'm a boy on 14 years. I not get it, now i payed for the flyaway membership, but now wen i doawnload a plane, WinRAR want's me to pay. Do I really have to pay for all that?! 😀 Please " 😀 help" me.. ❓
3 Answers
To unzip WINRAR files you need a program like Winzip. You may have to pay for this program unless you can find a free one to download.
Download the trial version of WinZip and you can use that, most of us do.
WinZip/downwzeval.htm?wzdm

7-zip
it's free, can open most files...and you don;t need to load the program, it you can just double click on the icon and there you go.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain