so apart from real air and LIC, are there any other planes with the gauges built into the model?
1 Answers
Hi hinch 😉 Besides having the RealAir Spitfire and the SF-260, I also have the Wings of Power (Heavy Bombers and Jets) along with their P51 Mustang, and the P47 Thunderbolt. The panels and gauges are very much like the RealAir Spit, you can check them out here........
http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/store/
I think the WOP add-ons are top quality, thats if your into your military craft besides civilian. 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer