Demo?

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

I sure wish they could come with a demo were you can only fly on a small part of the world and get 1 to 2 airplanes to fly.

That would be great, do you think microsoft would do something like that?

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No, never.
Why: Usually a program that is as complex as the flight sim cant have a demo is because the demo would have to be so huge just to show a small area that it's not worth their while to make and give away free.
The do and I hope still will show many videos of the sim, it's scenery and the different aircraft.
Truthfully, I couldn't care lass what aircraft they give us we have tens of thousand of both free and pay ones to choose from and easily load.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

What is so huge of a file if they would only make a demo that is a 30 mile square?

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

Oh by the way RadarMan, do you reply to everybodies posts? Just wondering. Umm... Umm... Umm... Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All the settings have to be in it, take a look at some of the demos of graphic intensive games. I've seen some go over I gig. That's not a problem for me with fast, unlimited broadband but what about those with DUN or broadband users that have a limit and pay more if they go over.
Also why bother, they have a built in hard core group of hundreds of thousands of users who are more than willing to buy it the first day out, sight unseen.
The others who just think about it will wait for 6 months to get it cheaper.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Spoty101 wrote:

Oh by the way RadarMan, do you reply to everybodies posts? Just wondering. Umm... Umm... Umm... Umm...

No, I just find some of the subjects you are posting both different and interesting (at least to me)

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't think that Flight Simulator X will offer a demo. 🙂

tdragger Guest

You know what they say: never say never.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

tdragger wrote:

If you consider that MS has never offered a demo of any FS version, I think it is safe to say never.

tdragger Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

tdragger wrote:

If you consider that MS has never offered a demo of any FS version, I think it is safe to say never.

Fair enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Gewad Guest

Im sure hoping it comes out soon

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...