new demo issue - can't install,probs simple.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

hey guys,

i just went to install the new demo and i get the error 'please uninstall the last demo' - not quite in those words but, yeah.

anyway, i have uninstalled the old demo so i guess it's stuck in the registry or something - how to i get rid of it for good? there's nothing left in program files or in the programs list.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download this demo and clean your registry. Use the novice mode.

http://regvac.com/fregvac.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

thanks RM, that's a slick tool and pretty handy, but unfortunately i still get asked to uninstall the 'pre-release demo' before installing :S

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to start/run and feed in "demo" and then "FSX" (without the quotes) and get rid of everything haveing to to with FSX.

Radar

JiWe Guest

hinch wrote:

hey guys,

i just went to install the new demo and i get the error 'please uninstall the last demo' - not quite in those words but, yeah.

anyway, i have uninstalled the old demo so i guess it's stuck in the registry or something - how to i get rid of it for good? there's nothing left in program files or in the programs list.

I have the same problem....I've been in the regedit and have deleted all occasions I can find but it still doesn't work....any other advice?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The demo is good for thirty days, use it and or buy it.
Use the novice mode, safe and it does a super job.

http://regvac.com/fregvac.htm

Radar

JiWe Guest

Well Im not stupid. I have tried four different registry cleaners including your regavac with no good result.

I asked for some other advice

but thanks anyway for the fast answer!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...