Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

ROFL

You wouldn't happen to be on that flight, would you GM? Unsure 🤔

😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

May I have another Aquavit on the rocks, please?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

ROFL

😂

Well...from a coincidence i was... 😂 😂 😂

Hey Crash...I was over the Rock of Gibraltar trying a Straight landing... 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

ROFL

😂

Is anything left of the rock?!? 😳 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

ROFL

😂

Is anything left of the rock?!? 😳 😂

LooooooooL

I rebuilt the area as FS default scenery...Which means...Without the Rock. 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

....I wonder what else FSpax can do that we don't yet know of Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Of all the flights I've made thats only happened once.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

nice greekman! never happened to me before, didn't know it was possible ^_^

TimTim Guest

Ever get a bird strike on takeoff in FSpax?? It doesn't happen often but it happened to me twice. You don't get to see the birds but the engine maes a noise and then flames out and you have to go make an emergency landing.

LOL!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

TimTim wrote:

Ever get a bird strike on takeoff in FSpax?? It doesn't happen often but it happened to me twice. You don't get to see the birds but the engine maes a noise and then flames out and you have to go make an emergency landing.

LOL!!

Yes.If i remember well i can count about 15-20 times that happens to me (17% easy to hard failures)during the 7 moths(if i remember correct...)i use FSPax.Also some broken windows in FL200,frozen flaps, unlocked gears and missile firing... Ninja Fear 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

TimTim wrote:

LOL!!

Yes.If i remember well i can count about 15-20 times that happens to me (17% easy to hard failures)during the 7 moths(if i remember correct...)i use FSPax.Also some broken windows in FL200,frozen flaps, unlocked gears and missile firing... Ninja Fear 😉

And that, dear people, is why really good pilots always bring a change of underwear. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

TimTim wrote:

LOL!!

And that, dear people, is why really good pilots always bring a change of underwear. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍

I fly fspax too sometimes. What happens to me is if I pause fs2004 in a b734,learjet or cessna skyhawk, it blows satic out of the speakers. Another thing is when I`m landing, and about 10 feet above the runway with full flaps, it says "To low flaps". Hack

Greekman72 wrote:

This hapens when you buy drinks more than three times to your passengers. 😀 😉

After a few minutes they are ok...probably with some hangover 😂

🍻

If you fly long haul routes (On board services set to automatic), after about 10 hours of flight, the flight attendants stop serving food, and the people get really hungry. I've had the meter up to -45 due to passengers being very hungry. They stop serving food, but continue serving drinks. Passengers get really drunk, I've had that meter (passenger are drunk) up to -10.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Er I had that stupid problem last night, the attendents kept serving drinks only during a 2hour flight, not but drinks, and by the end they were all terribly hungry and angry. I will never allow automatic service again. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The point was tha i was serve them.

Yes!!! its also annoying the 15 times you serve a drink while you flying a 2 hours flight... 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

🍻 Wacko

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...