OK I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT HELP with the X52

Marok Guest

sorry about the caps on the title but hey it drew you in didnt it lol. well anyways on to my question

OK with the throttle controll the X52 comes with it, well its hard to explane to you that dont have one but to all the people out there that do, you know when you pull back the throttle and it kinda feels like its at idle but if you put a little pressure on the throttle it will then go all the way back to idle? well it says that there is a way to program the throttle so that you can have reverse thrusters wile useing the stick but I have no idea how to program it to do that can anyone help? please?

Thanks in advance.

Brian, B

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I have the x52, i personally wouldnt use that feature, try going to assignments on the flight sim and selecting reduce thrust - and click a button on the stick.

marok Guest

beerbadger wrote:

I have the x52, i personally wouldnt use that feature, try going to assignments on the flight sim and selecting reduce thrust - and click a button on the stick.

so how do I program that into a button? would I program it in that profile editor or on flight sim 9 itself?

THanks
BB

P.S. The X52 is GREAT I would reccomend it to any one, lol just had to share

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

YEs, change it on the flight simulaor assignments itself 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

beerbadger wrote:

YEs, change it on the flight simulaor assignments itself 😂

hey I am in the same situation as you marok, I cant figure out how to program a button to do this I go to the setting withen FS9 but I cant figure out how to program a button to do this can anyone help me?

Sorry I am not trying to hi jack your thread I just didnt want to start a new one on the same topic.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Ok here you go:

-start up your flight sim, with the X52 plugged in.
-start a flight, it doesnt matter which one.
-go to settings, controls asignments
- click on the drop down menu
- click on engine commands
- look for reduce throttle
- click on it and press the button you want to use for reverse thrust.
- Save and fly in the default 737 take off circle and land, press the button you assigned several times, reverse thrust should now be set.

😂 [/list]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...