Navigattion, comm, ADF frequencies displayed on X52 throttle

Pro Member Trainee
geoffwhite Trainee

Dear All

I have tried in vain to search for a way to add the comms & nav frequencies to my x52 throttle display.

I have tried and failed to understand the x52 profiler tool and have failed to find an adequate answer on the internet or flight sim forum.

I know it can be done, because I have seen it displayed with them on in a magazine.

Can anyone help? 😞

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't have the controller but I've looked thru one of it's manuals. My gut feeling is that you can't put in frequencies. It would require a connection between FS and the controller that doesn't exists. Without this connection, putting the frequency into the MFD would serve no purpose, it would be just like writing it on a piece of paper. You still have to enter the frequency manually. If you still think you should be able, contact Saitek at mailto:support@saitekusa.com. They should know if it's possible.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...