Mayday call

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

hey guys,
Can anybody send or find me and mayday call from a plane and the atc controller's answers that I can listen to or download?I need it for a vid and I couldn't find any.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Madbrit Guest

And this. Poor guy is really in a panic.

http://www.naats.org/docs/flightassist.mp3

Pro Member Chief Captain

Nice,I might use the second one,rm,the first is cool but it's more of an alarm.I need a pilot/atc emergency dialog.Post more links if you find some,guys! 😀 thanks.

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

man, that guy sounds really really panicky!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Madbrit, that is amazing!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Interesting sites Madbrit - especially the first one.

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

Interesting sites!I'll use the first one though for the vid though.I just need a audio dialog between atc and pilot of a small private plane. 😉 Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...