Airline 6

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

Does anyone have/play this? Im on it alot and pilotwanabe always says he goes bankrupt and cant post a profit. I find this impossible ot do lol as i only need 2 aircraft and i post a nice profit (even when i have rubbish HUBs) Does anyone else have any problems with going bankrupt etc?

p.s difficulty is on hard/real world

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Jamier wrote:

pilotwanabe always says he goes bankrupt and cant post a profit.

.....I thought we agreed to keep this between us ❗ ❗ 😂

Its true though, i've tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Wall Bashing Hack

Jambone Guest

Hi Ive looked everywhere and nowhere seems to have info on the actual game so i was wandering if you could post some of the things it says on the back of the case, also can you see the aircraft landing ❓ 😂

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...