Comming Soon From Carenado...

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well Carenado has announced thier newest airplane. The link is below. Well all I know is I am going to get her.

http://www.carenado.com/html/incomings.php3

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Looks very nice - thanks for the heads up 👍

Carenados products are of a very high quality!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thanks Jared 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Looks great, but to me it seems most GA aircraft are just more of the same, but thats probably just ignorance kicking in. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Trust me Solotwo. Many GA planes are very different. Especially when there is a high or low wing that can make a ton of difference.

Also I cannot wait for PMDG to release their MD-11. They just poseted and exterior shot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i would have liked to see something a bit different 😞

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Looks very nice - thanks for the heads up

Carenados products are of a very high quality!

I agree. The new 182Q Skylane looks great. It's a shame I can't say the same for their customer support. It is the worst I have ever experienced!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...