Check out this sunset scene. Lurking amongst them is none other than Baywatch and Knight Rider super-perm, David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff.
7 Answers
I cant find him!! 😂
I did, on the first try. I won't say how I figured it out until more folks have had a chance to try. Don't want to spoil it. for them.
I've done quite a few times, but the thing is he moves each time you play the game.
Liono wrote:
I've done quite a few times, but the thing is he moves each time you play the game.
I noticed that. 😳 Do you think it really is him?
Well he is Mr 😎
So it must be him 😂
You will have to remind me...people like him because??? 😂
Hmm i find him too but i cheat....I use technology and spot him at once... 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
Chief Captain