WHY NO PANEL

Pro Member Trainee
bonespost Trainee

have downloaded the openskys panel for the 737-800 but when loaded up there no dials, where am i going wrong?????? i use the c drive ,program microsoft route. Embarassed

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

When you download the file, you need to copy the gauge files from the downloaded file to your FS9 Gauge folder (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Gauges) to make your dials and gauges work 😉

Pro Member Trainee
bonespost Trainee

thanks for that but all dials have gone.all i have black holes no dials in any aircraft,that is also the case in the pre loaded game ones ,could i have wiped the gauges file by mistake ,so will this mean i need to load the game back up from the start ,made by a computer ,worked by a idiot Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

If the gauges are the only problme you could copy them from the CD's

Pro Member Trainee
bonespost Trainee

thanks for that,but how ?let me start from the begining downloaded the popsky bbj so that comes with no panel display,so i download that so then i open and put it with the plane main floder .then load up the sim and no display,so i reopen it and looked for gauges file but there was no file for me to put them in so ?also it was the same with the hjg dc8 and convair 990 so now i fly but blind with no where to go but up. Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...