My first fs2004 vid!!!!

TimTim Guest

Hi everyone

Will you take a look at my first video from fs2004??

Its a Ryanair 737-800 (with wiglets) landing in Dublin Intl Airport (Runway 2😎

Also, though you experts out there may not think it was a great landing. I used to have a lot of trouble following glide-slope, and also getting a smooth touchdown. But I was happy with this landing (yes I know I came up short there on the end and I know that it wasn't on the centerline, but I was still happy with it)

Video Details:
Size: 15060 KB [not too big]
Dimensions: 640 x 480 pixels

Hope you like it!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Cool video Tim Tim 👍

The only constructive criticism I could suggest would be try and make the view changes a bit smoother - you can press Shift and then + or - to make the zoom smooth.

Very nice though Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great video TimTim 😉

Last edited by pilotwannabe on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
TimTim Guest

99jolegg wrote:

Cool video Tim Tim 👍

The only constructive criticism I could suggest would be try and make the view changes a bit smoother - you can press Shift and then + or - to make the zoom smooth.

Very nice though Clap

Believe me I know what you mean!! I was using an add-on (walk and follow I think the name of it is) and I didn't have a hat-switch at the time (I took the video last week, I only got a joystick with a hat-switch today!!).

I'm not entirely sure why the video ended up so small though??

What is the best format to save your movies in for uploading to the net?? fszone.org don't allow div-x's to be uploading for some strange reason 😕

TimTim Guest

TimTim wrote:

I was using an add-on (walk and follow I think the name of it is) and I didn't have a hat-switch at the time

Oh excuse my rudeness, I didn't finish off my sentence, I was using an add-on called walk and follow [I think] and that allows you to use your mose wheel if you don't have a hat switch, which is probably why it is so unsmooth

I will try and improve on it next time
😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I agree with Jon's comments.
Did you try mpeg?
I like your landing and i enjoy the music support by Depeche Mode if my memory serves me right... 🙄

TimTim Guest

Greekman72 wrote:

Did you try mpeg?

The video is Mpeg-2 format already!!! 🙂

Greekman72 wrote:

I enjoy the music support by Depeche Mode if my memory serves me right... 🙄

Correct, its Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

nice vid!
you do better than i do. i cant do any vids. 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...