Where can I get free charts??

Is it possible to get free charts?? Such as if anyone read the pdf file that you can get on avsim about the 5 most dangerous approaches [juliana being one] the man that wrote it has a chart for each of these airports

Is it possible to get free ones?? I would like to have one for Dublin Airport, Ireland as it is my home airport

Thanks!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Here is a list of all the airport charts in the UK.

Please bookmark that page. You will need to register I''m afraid. just say your a real world VFR pilot.

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee
Pro Member Trainee
ChiefLW151 Trainee

I just type in "approach plates" on search and get anything 😀

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

Best place to get them from is www.vatsim.net you need to go to the Pilot Resource Centre (PRC) and at the very bottom there is a link for Charts then that will redirect you to charts for the country you need.

L8rz

Pearly

pearlygatesuk wrote:

Best place to get them from is www.vatsim.netm you need to go to the Pilot Resource Centre (PRC) and at the very bottom there is a link for Charts then that will redirect you to charts for the country you need.

L8rz

Pearly

THANK YOU!!!

Thats a great site, it has all the charts that I am looking for, and much more!!

Pro Member Trainee
Miguel221 Trainee

www.myairplane.com for charts dont know if this helps or not

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...