add a checklist

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Hey everyone I downloaded the addon so that during flight you can get on the internet through the kneeboard you know what I am talking about right? well I downloaded a 737-800 and it has a good checklist and refrence cheet and I am wanting to add it to the kneeboard so I can access it during flight is there anyway to do this?

thanks
Brian B,

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee

any one got any ideas?

Pro Member Trainee
wscott52 Trainee

valcan222 wrote:

Hey everyone I downloaded the addon so that during flight you can get on the internet through the kneeboard you know what I am talking about right? well I downloaded a 737-800 and it has a good checklist and refrence cheet and I am wanting to add it to the kneeboard so I can access it during flight is there anyway to do this?

thanks
Brian B,

I don't have the add on kneeboard but if it is a web browser you could save the checklist as a local .html document and add it to your browser's bookmarks. Maybe someone with the kneeboard can offer a more elelgant solution.

Pro Member Trainee

the knee board dosent have a fav's list or anthing of the sort lol. its kinda wierd the way its set up, you cant click enter or anything just type and go to some web sites lol. someone help me lol I want to add checklists lol

Thanks
BB

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

You just have to copy all the files into the main FS directory.....that's if its the same one I downloaded. 😉

Have you read the readme??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...