C3

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

C3 !

Yay for me I just reached C3 so I can now fly Multi Engine Piston aircraft.

26 flights / 24 hours flight time / 100% saftey record 🙂

My only problem is money 🙄

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I started off in the same position - its very satisfying when you earn more ratings!

Good luck and well done 👍

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

Thanx. What aircraft do you think I should move onto now though?

Payware or Freeware or default dosnt matter but has to be good framerates and good realism.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I would say the default Beech Baron. It carries a few passengers and goes at a reasonable speed and prepares you for more complex aircraft. Be careful to watch the speed restrictions (on the kneeboard) for gear and flaps as you will have probably forgotten about this flying Cessnas etc.

You can get different repaints of the Beech Baron over at www.avsim.com if the current liveries bore you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Off topic.

Dear specops-snakei would like to please if its possible to resize a little your avatar because it enlarges the page size and some of us need to scroll in order to read the posts.

Thanks and sorry for hi-jacking your topic.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great, thanks for telling us. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Off topic.

Dear specops-snakei would like to please if its possible to resize a little your avatar because it enlarges the page size and some of us need to scroll in order to read the posts.

Thanks and sorry for hi-jacking your topic.

Thanks, GM. While it was 6 pixels less than the maximum permitted width, having to scroll to read the posts was annoying.

I almost said something first, but was trying to be on good behavior, today. 😂

Pro Member Trainee
specops-snake Trainee

Yeah I'll resize it now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Still quite big(5mm) but much better. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...