Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

thanks ill give it a try... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

After you have finished your flight and taxied to the gate,shut down the engines and save the game.Now all aircraft will be cold and dark when you open them.(this is not good if you have saved an approach as you will be a glider)

Pro Member First Officer

i installed that program RM and it like messed my computer. now i cant use my yoke and pedals. it says it is running and i cant delete it without turning it off or wutever. so i need some help...AH!!!!! Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is not a program.
This is just a replacable small file.Did you replace the right file or by mistake another one?.Its so simple to install.

Restore your system and try it again more carefull or do what TTT suggest.

Pro Member First Officer

well as i said i cant use my yoke or pedals anymore cause of this file. so icant do wut TTT said to do. how does this file work? and wut is the system tray?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

All you need to do is open the Flights\Other folder in your main FS folder and make a backup of FLTSIM.FLT. Now just grab the new one and paste over the original.

Start FS, select any aircraft and go. You will now have a cold, dark cockpit with everything switched OFF. The view in the virtual cockpit should have also defaulted to 0.64 zoom as this is the best view for a real experience.

Please run through your display, realism setting etc as some may have changed, you only need to do it once, sorry about that but theres nothing I can do about it.

All the best and may your landings equal your takeoffs.

This is what read-me files writes.

Did you Back-up the old one?
Did you copy it there it should be copied?
Did you restore your system?
Did you try recalibrate your Yoke and Pedals?

Please be more specific in order to be helped... 😉

Pro Member First Officer

ok i figured it all out now. i just deleted the whole flie. ill try wut TTT said to do. thanks for all your help guys. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good news thanks God. 😉 😀

Pro Member First Officer

TTTTT would mean Thanks To TTT. your method works great...

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Sometimes I get lucky 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...