FS2004 Project Globe Twotter DHC6-300. INSTALLATION

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Anyone who can tell me step by step how to make this aircraft work. I can get the model to fly etc, but I dont want the default Cessna panel. Anyone want guide me and help me install the actual panel that belongs to this plane. Im sure it came in the download, i just cant figure out what goes where, they named the folders all goofy.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please supply the zip name and the site that you downloaded it from and one of us will try it out.

Blink We specialize in goofy. Juggle

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Embarassed Oops... Thought I had that one. Got it from here.. (Flyawaysim) Heres the filename:

d6skyb42.zip

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Eassssy. Unzip and it's a folder that say's "aircraft". Then click on that and you have two folders, one "df6skyb42" and the other "gauges".
Put the gauges folder into the df6 folder and put that into the Aircraft folder in the main folder and you off to the races.
I just did it and here is my screen shot, super looking aircraft.
Just forget all that other Horse 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Those arent the two folders i get.. I unzip "d6skyb42.zip" and i get two folders: "aircraft" and "gauges". "guages" goes to "gauges" thats all good and understood. In the "aircraft" folder there is a "Dash6_Longnose_Skybus" folder and an "fsfsconv" folder. I know to put the Dash6 folder into my aircraft folder, but what with the "fsfsconv"? I really want the Dash6 panels, vc, and sounds on this model. Anyone know?

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Ok figured it out.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great, sorry Embarassed I didn't help much, if you get a chance tell the others how to do it.

By the way, the other model is quite nice also but:

FIRE IN THE HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...