Project Globe 2004 Malaysia Airlines D6 Twin Otter

Pro Member Trainee
Ravin Trainee

I cant seem to install the gauges in this aircraft .this aircraft currently flies without and gauges.I need help on how to get this aircraft fully operational.I downloaded this aircraft from fly away sim and the zip file was d6_mdm24. Pls explain to me on how to install this download on FS2004.

help..........[/list][img][/img]

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

DHC6 Twin Otter, Reg_ID: 9M-MDM. Includes authentic panel layout, views and livery by Premier Aircraft Design. The D6SKYBUS.ZIP {available here) Must be installed before using this aircraft. FSUIPC 3.X (free ver OK) required for the panel. Model made completly in Gmax with wing views, dynamic shine, full suspension, etc. Project by Udo Lemmob, Barry Blaisdell, Samy Fay and Bob May. 13.6MB

Did you download d6skyb42.zip?

Check this post.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1595/fs2004-project-globe-twotter-dhc6-300-installation/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...