Airliners Env 2004 Give it a go!

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Greetings people 😉
This sounds o.k. for the younger simmers that can't afford FSPax.
I've come accross Airliners Env 2004, I'm not sure if this is an old or recent add-on ❓ but thought I'd share it anyway. Even though I already have FSPax, this add-on sounds very similiar to it, with one or two more features........

* Makes your flight more thrilling
* Can unexpectedly fail any of 32 different parts of your airplane while you're in flight flight, requiring you to use your superior piloting skills to save the day.
* Some failures are minor panel displays, but some are major events like leaking fuel tanks, sticking flaps, electrical failures, or even exploding engines.
* To make these failure events more exciting and realistic, Engine Failure features an emergency landing capability, this includes emergency cabin announcements, tower communication, off- runway landing validation, and more.
* Best of all, most of the announcements and tower communications are scored with thrilling music like in a movie!
* And after landing, Engine Failure permits you to call in the maintenance department to inspect your airplane and repair broken parts if found.
* If you like thrills and challenges, this is the right module for you: Engine Failure can suddenly turn a normal, uneventful flight into a nightmare.

* More than 320 sound events. With Fight Attendant Expansion Pack I even more that 520 sound events.
* Terminal announcements at the gate.
* Flight-preparation cockpit ambience: switch sounds, paper-rustling, throat-clearing, and more.
* Flight-attendant announcements in English and one foreign language (French and Spanish are included; German and Italian are available as free Expansion Pack for limited time). Automatic foreign-language detection available which sets your flight attendant's foreign language automatically depending on airport location and airline you are flying.
* Screaming passengers for situations which distress the passengers.
* Welcome-to-airport announcement from flight attendant including city name for major cities.
* Easy download with only 9MB Setup File to install your Airliners Env - Commercial Flight.
* Free: Extend your Airliners Env functionality with free the Basic Cabin Music Module.

Airliners Env and its various component modules extend the functionality of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 by creating the feeling of a real commercial flight experience, with many of the features you know from real commercial flight. With Airliners Env you'll be able to generate cockpit-crew and flight-attendant announcements (in multiple languages!), play cabin music and selected in- flight entertainment, and enable many other effects which will make you think you are piloting a flight aboard a real commercial airliner!

How It Works
Easy Setup.
No DLLs messing around with your Flight Simulator.
Setup files between 3MB and 10MB easy to download.
Product updates for no extra charge.

The good thing about it is, you can download it for FREE and test it for as long as you like 😉
Another good thing about it is, it comes in different launguages.
Check out some of the sounds, features, and download here...

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

gonna give it a whirl..

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

it free? i might try it like hinch said ill give it a try but id rather wait for FSPax

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well it certainly isn;t bad for free - lots of nice sounds in there. tested out some screaming haha. i actually like the coughing and things - quite an enhancing feature in my eyes (or ears).

if only it had a 'proper' menu! turning features on/off isn;t hard at all - but i don't like the fact it must be a saved flight to use it, i'd rather just turn it on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I don't think I will download it. Everyone knows how I feel about screaming passengers. A failure rate greater than real world makes things unrealistic for me.

As far as thrills are concerned, I prefer flights that go off like clock work, with nothing unexpected.

Guess I'm a boring person.

Pro Member Chief Captain

only when your talking to boring people ... no offence hinch 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

s'ok - i don't even understand 😛

and crash - the modules are seperate to download, so the cabin sound, music and failures are seperate! you can just have the ambience if you wish 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

i think the pilot sounds gay 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

The last time I checked, the person running FS is the pilot. 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

titter!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I don't think I will download it. Everyone knows how I feel about screaming passengers. A failure rate greater than real world makes things unrealistic for me.

As far as thrills are concerned, I prefer flights that go off like clock work, with nothing unexpected.

Let me guess. You have a strict routine in a day that you stick to near enough religiously?

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Let me guess. You have a strict routine in a day that you stick to near enough religiously?

Not quite, but once I've planned my day, it is pretty much set in stone. I don't like surprises. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Not quite, but once I've planned my day, it is pretty much set in stone. I don't like surprises. 😂

ROFL

...and woe betide any poor soul that gets in your way to spoil your routine 😂

--

Nice find WingMan - looks like a good package for free 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

can someone delete that post for me?...uh now?

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

can someone delete that post for me?...uh now?

You can delete your own posts. The 'X' in the top right hand corner of your post 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can't delete a post once there has been a reply.

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

ROFL

...and woe betide any poor soul that gets in your way to spoil your routine 😂

You got that right! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Arul Dass (arulu) Trainee

Friends, its quite intresting to have airliners Env 2004. Is there any difference between the download and the purchased one? details please.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...