what airliners

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

hey what airliners fly on the west coast? because for FS passangers I am thinking of makeing a fleet that flys on the west coast mostly and some long haul flights to the east so what airlines? btw the reason I ask what airlines is because I actualy find what in there fleet and recreate it lol.

THanks
BB

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Ithin all of them, there are no exceptions for a larger area as the weast coast, many airfields of large an short runways, so... Boeings, Airbus, Bombardier, cessna, gulfstream etc. 🙂
Does it helpped?
Sorry for not been that accurated, but naming each of them is too much
😞

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

West coast has pretty much all carriers, especially JAL, Alaska, SW.

😎

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Faucett wrote:

West coast has pretty much all carriers, especially JAL, Alaska, SW.

😎

Sorry i forgot the airlines... Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Well sorry to ask a question with such a wide array of answers lol. well I guess I will ask this questions what airlines go into seattle WA? anyone know that? I am sure there are alot but I was just currious, I want to start a serious fleet and am wanting to actualy remake a fleet of a real airliners lol.

Thanks
BB

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...