For Wilco Airbus- US Air lovers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Hey folks... not sure if Radarman will allow me to plug my work here... I uploaded to AVSIM two US Airways liveries I did. I don't know how many of you have the Wilco A319, but if you do and would like said liveries... please feel free to click the links. (If the links do not work, go to AVSIM and search for Andrew Bolton... aka... ME!)

First, my personal favorite... Steeler Air!

STEELER AIR N733UW

Second is Panther Air, the Carolina Panther livery. Did this one for a friend in USAVA...

PANTHER AIR N717UW

I have been debating doing other (fictitious) liveries, but for now here are my offerings for the Wilco A319, based on the real world liveries. Please make sure you have already bought the Wilco Airbus collection Vol 1 (Deluxe edition) or these will not work for you. They are good for both FS9 and FSX, but I designed them for use in FS9.

Ironically, last Thursday I was in Heinz Field here in PIT to watch both football teams square off... Of course the Steelers won haha.

Radarman, please let me know if it is ok that I post this here, if not, PM me and take it down please.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not a problem and a very nice job it is.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

very nice drew....do you know how to make it a little dirty?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

God damn it Bel, those are fantastic!

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Dang, wis i had the wilco A319, i would download these! 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Fantastic job bel 😀 , i saw them in the what's new section the other day but did'nt register it was you Embarassed !

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

Bel....ole buddy....EAGLES?!?!?!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

*Cough* Waj, you meant SEAHAWKS!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

I'm feeling unloved! E-A-G-L-E-S.....EAGLES!

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Nice work there Bel.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...