PIC 737-300: World's laziest jet engines

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

I recently acquired a copy of the Wilco/FeelThere PIc 737.

Unfortunately, every time I load the aircraft, then engines shut themselves down. This happens no matter how I load the aircraft. Straight from the menu, or loading another aircraft first, then switching.

The engines also refuse to start with key commands, even the default Ctrl+E. Shutting them down doesn't do anything either.

I've already visited the site, and found absolutely no help there.

Any help please?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I don't think the PIC 737 will start with key commands (well it did'nt for me) it has to be done "by the book", so that's another one sitting on the shelf along with FSX and the PMDG 737 gathering dust 😳 , i hate programming FMC's Evil or Very Mad ! I don't know if it's the same for you but the fuel switches in my PIC were the wrong way round i.e i had to put them in the off position for them to be ON 😳 .

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

Welshflyer wrote:

I don't think the PIC 737 will start with key commands (well it did'nt for me) it has to be done "by the book",

So the engines have to be started by flipping all the switches? *bangs head on keyboard*

I want a GOOD 737-300 that works properly and isn't a 50North creation. A friend demoed that to me, and I didn't like it much...

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I think you can save panel states, though I haven't messed with it too much. You can probably save one set up to where all you need to do is hit the starters.

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Search for Vistaliners 737 on Avsim.. They got the best -300 series around 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

Well I discovered that the PIC had a config program that allowed me to bypass the engine startup. w00t!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...