What are your payware expansions?

UltimA Guest

Hello guys,

I know it's been asked before in the past but let's make this a new and updated post.

I'm wondering what expansions you guys have on your FS?

I have quite a lot which I will try and post 😂

I just became obsessed; once you go payware you never go back

So here it goes:

Scenery - New Spanish Airports 1 & 2, Gibraltar, Madeira, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, St. Tropez, Marseille, Austrian Airports, German Airports 1,2,4, Paris CDG, Toulouse, Pamplona, Casablanca, Cloud9 Amsterdam, Lago Budapest, Scandinavian Airports, Costa del Sol VFR, UK2000 Parts 1-8 and Heathrow Pro with Gatwick Pro, Cloud Amsterdam, Simflyers JFK, Simflyers Las Vegas, Faro, The Islands of Malta, Scenery Venice, Mega Airport Frankfurt, Milan Airports, FlyTampa Dubai, Scenery Greece, Overland Japanese Airports, Emma Field 2004, Simflyers World Airports 1, Cannes 2004, Cloud9 Los Angeles, Flytampa Miami,

Aircraft - 737 Pilot in Command, PMDG 737-6/7/8/9, PMDG Beechcraft 1900D, PMDG 747-400 QOTS, PMDG 747-400F, PMDG MD-11 Beta 1, 747-200 Ready for Pushback, SR-71 Blackbird, Captainsim 757, PSS A320 Pro, PSS A330&A340 Pro, PSS Vulcan, PSS Dash 8, Wilco 777 Modern Airliner, Wilco EMB-Legacy, Realair Spitfire, LevelD 767, Wilco EMB-PIC, Cessna Citation, C-130 Hercules, B-377 Clipper, B52 Stratofortress, Ultimate Airliners Super 80, CLS A340-600 The Beast, Yakovlev Yak 3, SSW A310, Wilco Cessna Caravan Deluxe, Wilco Fleet A380, Cessna 310, A320 Pilot in Command, Cirrus SR-20 G2

Miscellaneous - Active Camera 2.1, Ultimate Night Enviornment, Ground Enviornment Professional, FSNavigator, FSUIPC, FSBuild, FS Design Stuidio, FS Panel Studio, FSPassengers.

I also have X-Plane 8 but with no expansions. I dislike it.

The only freeware I use is the Project Fokker 70/100 and Dreamwings F50 with www.fokker50.com panel.

So post your lists because I would like to see mine compare to others; some say I'm crazy for buying so much. I would like to see your input

🙄

Thanks,

UltimA

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Scenery-None

Pay aircraft-CRJ200, CRJ701, CRJ900
Free aircraft- SPAD

Miscellaneous-None

HeyNow Guest

Hey man, check out thepiratebay.org and search "fs2004" and you will find hundreds, no, thousands of torrents where you can get them all for free. I have New York MegaScenery and Traffic 2005 (both 1.5 gigs) for free! As well as every single FlyTampa airport!

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I only have Air Taxi Pilot and The A380 Aircraft ther bolth ok

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

HeyNow wrote:

Hey man, check out thepiratebay.org and search "fs2004" and you will find hundreds, no, thousands of torrents where you can get them all for free. I have New York MegaScenery and Traffic 2005 (both 1.5 gigs) for free! As well as every single FlyTampa airport!

Geez, when will you guys take a hint!! 🙄

As far as the original post, well I only have the PMDG 737NG. As far as freeware, I have too many to list, (some of which remain in my Aircrafts folder, but don't work...just too lazy to clean it out, cause then I'd have to do gauges, sounds, etc. etc. ❗

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...