I'M BAAAACK

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

hiya everybody!! our internet service has FINALLY come and fixed our internet so it even faster now! 😀 😀 😀 😀 plz don't try to think that i wanted to get out of the screenshot contest thing because my internet MAGICALLY worked the same day TTT put up the poll. 😞 because i would never do that knowing that i was the one that made it all up! there were some magnificent shots and i look forwart to seeing more in the future! I guess i have a lot of catching up to do...

Flyboy92

p.s. WHY DOES EVERYONES SIGNATURE WORK BUT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

p.p.s. could it be because of copyright?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to see you are back on line.

Your signature, in your profile make sure you have "Always attach my signature:" checked with a dot "." and hit the submit button.
I looked and you have it checked in the reply and it's right as I see it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good to see you back FlyBoy 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Glad to see you back Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Check this advice from CRJCapt,

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/15723/problem-with-sig/

It worked for me!

its me liam Guest

it shpuld look like this

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

oh yea.. thanks for the help guys!! the CRJ advice worked! thank you so much!

Flyboy92

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...